Date: November 8, 2018 Time: 10:00 am to 11:00am
Location: Teleconference, Number = 888-397-1651, Passcode = 821519#
Invitees: Members of the MPA FAC and Cultural Heritage Resources Working Group; Federal Ex Officio members; Liaisons from interested Federal agencies; Interested members of the public.
Purpose: Committee members will discuss and vote to approve MPAFAC products for submission to the U.S. Departments of Commerce and the Interior.
Committee Documents for Approval
Cultural Heritage Working Group
- A Cultural Landscape Approach
- Federal MPAs: Process for Section 106 National Historic Preservation Act
- Authorities Applicable to Activities that Directly Affect Cultural Resources in U.S. Lands/Waters and in The Area/High Seas
- Tribal and Indigenous Communities
- Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary’s Intergovernmental Policy Council
Sustain MPA Benefits
- Sustaining Benefits from Marine Protected Areas in a changing Ocean Findings and Recommendations from the Marine Protected Areas Federal Advisory Committee – Executive Summary
- Sustaining Benefits from Marine Protected Areas in a changing Ocean Findings and Recommendations from the Marine Protected Areas Federal Advisory Committee
- Accompanying the MPAFAC’s 2018 Findings and Recommendations on Sustaining MPA Benefits in a Changing Ocean
- How MPAs Enhance the Resilience of Coastal Marine Ecosystems and their Services: A Supplemental Report by the Marine Protected Areas Federal Advisory Committee’s Ecosystem Team