Large Marine Protected Areas
- PEW Global legacy map 2016
- Pearl, Harry. “Ocean Sanctuary Threatens Maori Constitutional Rights, Says New Zealand Indigenous Leaders.” Https:/lnews.vice.comlarticle/ocean-sanctuary-threatensmaori- Constitutional-rights-say-new-zealand-indigenous-leaders. N.p., 28 Apr. 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- Moore, Bill. “Kiwi seafood giant mounts legal challenge to Kermadex Sanctuary plan. “Http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/79464786/kiwi-seafood Giants-mount-legal-challenge-to–kermadec–sanctuary-plan. N.p., 29 Apr. 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- “Marine Protected Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction.” The PEW Charitable Trusts. N.p., 15 Mar. 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- Wilson, Elizabeth. “A Promising Start for a High Seas Treaty.” Global Issues. United Nations, 09 Apr. 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- Russell, George. “Exclusive: The UN Starts toward New Control over the World’s Oceans | Fox News.” Fox News. FOX News Network, 08 Apr. 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- United Nations General Assembly resolution 69/292, Development of an international legally-binding instrument under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological diversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction, A/RES/69/292 (6 July 2015), available from https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N15/187/55/PDF/N1518755.pdf?OpenElement
- Bennett, Nathan James, Hugh Govan, and Terre Satterfield. “Ocean Grabbing.” Marine Policy 57 (2015): 61-68. Print.
- Smith, Stephen H., and Donald E. Marx. “De-facto Marine Protection from a Navy Bombing Range: Farallon De Medinilla, Mariana Archipelago, 1997 to 2012.” Marine Pollution Bulletin 102.1 (2016): 187-98. Print.
Click here to return to main page