The Antiquities Act
- Map of closed areas around the Hawaiian Archipelago
- Sea States 2015 “How Well Does Your State Protect Your Coastal Waters?”
- Council Coordination Committee resolution on Marine National Monuments, May 24-26, 2016
- “ASMFC Urges President to Minimize Potential Economic Harm from Atlantic Marine Monument Designation – Saving Seafood.” Saving Seafood ICal. N.p., 04 May 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- “Atlantic Sea Scallop Group Opposes an Atlantic Marine Monument; Says It Contradicts the President’s Own Order – Saving Seafood.” Saving Seafood ICal. N.p., 05 May 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- “Fishing Panel Urges Obama Not to Set Atlantic Sea Monument.” Wall Street Journal. Associated Press, 04 May 2016. Web. 17 June 2016.
- American Antiquities Act of 1906
- Timeline of Pertinent Management Actions in Creating the PMNM
- Vessels Required to Provide Notification for Passage through PMNM
- Executive order 13196: Final Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Coral Reef Ecosystem Reserve (2001)
- Proclamation 8031: Establishment of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Marine National Monument (2006)
- Proclamation 8335: Establishment of the Marianas Trench Marine National Monument (2009)
- Proclamation 8337: Establishment of the Rose Atoll Marine National Monument (2009)
- Proclamation 8336: Establishment of the Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument (2009)
- Proclamation 9173: Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument Expansion
Click here to return to main page