Testimony provided to the listening session hosted by U.S. Rep. Huffman on the Re-authorization of the MSA on Feb. 21, 2020
The Testimonies were provided at a listening session hosted by US Representative Jared Huffman on the Reauthorization of the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act on February 21, 2020, at the Bishop Museum, Honolulu, HI.
- Testimony of Mr. Taotasi Archie Soliai, Chair Western Pacific Regional Fishery Management Council Presented by Edwin Watamura, Vice Chair (Hawai‘i)
- Testimony of Michael K. Goto, Auction Manager & Asst. Vice President, United Fishing Agency, Ltd.
- Testimony of Anthony Benavente, Secretary, CNMI Department of Lands and Natural Resources
- Testimony of Suzanne Case, Chair, Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources
- Testimony of Michael Tosatto, Regional Administrator, NOAA Pacific Islands Regional Office
- Testimony of Eric K. Kingma, PhD, Executive Director, Hawaii Longline Association